I’ve never been someone to follow through a tbr just because knowing that I have to read a book just makes my brain not want to read it. But this is something that I want to change in this next year, so I’ve made a list of books I NEED to read in 2017 and I figured if I shared this list online publicly, it would keep me accountable-also so you guys could yell at me if I don’t at least try to cross a few of these off of the list. Continue reading
First Goal: Harry Potter
The Harry Potter series is one of the most popular series of all time and I think that it is very overdue that I start this series to see what all this hype is about. One of my favorite booktube channels
‘In cold Lit” (Links will be down below) took part in the ‘Harry Christmas to you’ last December and they really pushed me to want to begin this series.
Second Goal:Percy Jackson
I know,I know,another series that is one of the most popular series and I haven’t read this one either. But I am really excited to read this series and the heroes of Olympus series!
Third Goal:Finish Series
This goal is to finish some series that I have started previously and these series are…
- Ashfall Trilogy by Mike Mullin (Read 2 out of 3) Finished as of 4/18/15
- Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu (Read 1 out of 3)
- In the After Duology by Demitria Lunetta (Read 1 out of 2)
- The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare (Read 5 out of 6)
- The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare (Read 1 out of 3)
Fifth Goal:Bring down TBR
I currently own 320 books and I have read only 100.So my goal this year is to bring that number down to 175.
Sixth Goal:The Scorch Trials
I was not a fan of The Maze Runner but I watched the movie and that inspired me to want to read the sequel before the movie comes out in August.
Seventh Goal:Read all unfinished books
When I read I tend to get distracted….by other books. It could happen because maybe I was in a
reading slump when I started it or I got bored of it or I just saw another book I would rather read and I would really like to finish these books because a lot of them I’ve already read most of the book. And these books are….
- Tease by Amanda Maciel (Have read 123 out of 321)
- Reboot by Any Tintera (Have read 108 out of 365)
- On Writing by Stephen King (Have read 29 pages out of 284)
- Night Sins by Tami Hoag (Have read 113 pages out of 540)
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer (Have read 719 pages out of 814)
- Invasion by Robin Cook (Have read 257 pages out of 417)
- Hatchet by Gary Paulsen (Have read 41 pages out of 195)
- The Namesake by Steven Parlato (Have read 129 pages out of 285)
- The Lighting Thief by Rick Riordan (Have read 85 pages out of 375 pages)